There are plans to add five different businesses in Lindenhurst’s Sunrise Plaza this year.
The new stores coming to the shopping center off Sunrise Highway include a PSEG Long Island customer service center, Long Island Premier Physical & Aquatic Therapy, Great Expressions Dental Center, Miracle-Ear, and a Verizon Wireless (which is still waiting on town approvals.)
The customer service center and the therapy office are relocating from other Lindenhurst locations to the plaza for more space, while the others will be additional storefronts for the businesses.
“Myself and the rest of the Town Board are excited to welcome these new tenants to Sunrise Plaza,” said Babylon Town Supervisor Rich Schaffer. “The shopping center has a prominent place on Sunrise Highway in Lindenhurst, and is already outfitted with other great occupants. I’m confident that these practical additions will be able to serve our residents across the Town of Babylon.”
Scroll down to see when and where the businesses will be located.
the new stores
- PSEG Long Island’s customer service center will open 42 East Sunrise Highway over the next couple of months.
- Long Island Premier Physical & Aquatic Therapy’s new office at 58 East Sunrise Hwy— a space in part of the old 99 Cents and Up store— plans a launch in three months.
- Great Expressions Dental Center will fill the rest of the 99 Cents and Up store with eyes on a late spring or early summer opening.
- Miracle-Ear, a hearing aid provider and servicer, is slated to open in three months at 64 East Sunrise Highway.
- The Verizon Wireless store details are still to be determined in the plaza.
Top: Google maps photo of Sunrise Plaza in Lindenhurst.