Babylon Village will be bidding adieu to summer 2019 with one last block party.
The third and final Babylon Block Party of the year is set for Thursday, Sept. 12. The event, sponsored by the Babylon Village Chamber of Commerce, will run from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
As always, the afternoon/night features outdoor dining, live music, vendors, bouncy houses, and food trucks in the downtown area.
Scroll down for some important information about the festival.
• Deer Park Avenue from Park Avenue to Montauk Highway will be blocked off for the fair. The street closings will begin around 4 p.m.
• Event organizers say the best places to grab parking are the municipal lots by George Street and James Street, as well as the Babylon LIRR train station lot.
• The lots fill up quick so if you don’t get there early think of carpooling or calling an Uber or Lyft.
food trucks/ live music
• There will be plenty to eat and drink throughout the festival, with eateries and bars having penned off areas on the streets.
• As far as food trucks go, they will be found at the north end of Deer Park Avenue, in front of the Conklin House.
• For musical entertainment, live music will be played throughout the evening in front of Lily Flanagan’s Pub, in the middle of Deer Park Avenue by The Brixton, Del Fuego, Mary Carroll’s Irish Pub, Horace & Sylvia’s Publick House, and on to the south near the Babylon Burger Bar.
Any questions, make sure to email us at email@example.com.Check back at GreaterBabylon for photo coverage from each event.