A week-long promotion where select Babylon Village salon and spas are giving discounted prices off services is returning next month.
The Babylon Beauty Committee — which is a part of theBabylon Village Chamber of Commerce —is bringing back Beauty Week from Sunday, Jan. 19, to Saturday, Jan. 25.
The promo returns to the downtown after its inaugural success last year.
“We want this event to generate more business for these self-care businesses during what is a slower time of year,” said Kelly Peckholdt, head of the chamber, “But Beauty Week is also a great opportunity for these businesses to give back to their loyal customers.”
“Stay tuned for some awesome deals on services and retail,” added Peckholdt.
To see the deals visit the participants below.
- Girasolé Salon: 26 Deer Park Avenue, 631- 422-0259
- The Makeup Studio: 124 E Main Street, 631-406-7027
- Opulence Spa and Salt Cave: 11 W Main Street, 631-620-3535
- Curl Evolution: 233 E Main Street, 631-422-4200
- Kathleen’s Hair Boutique: 122 Deer Park Ave., 631-587-5302
- Village Vanity: 135 Deer Park Ave. Suite One, 631-422-2222
- Deep Blue Med Spa: 200 W Main Street, 631-376-0656
- Luxe & Co: 18 Fire Island Ave., 631-539-2010
- Healthy Alternatives: 79 Deer Park Ave., 631-587-4629
- Salon Kroma: 80 W Main Street, 631-661-8080
- Incentives Organic Salon & Spa: 157 Deer Park Ave., 631-893-3490
- Acubilities: 60 Little East Neck Road, 631-539-7880
- Shore Medical Aesthetics & Anti-Aging: 184 E Main Street, 516-690-7546
- Simply Nails: 14 Deer Park Avenue, 631-620-3200
- Posh Salon: 17 West Main Street, 631-321-9702
Top: Stock photo of a salon by Unsplash’s Toa Heftiba.