Babylon Village’s inaugural Winterfest happens this Sunday at Argyle Park.
As previously reported, the winter event — co-sponsored by the Village of Babylon, the Babylon Beautification Society, the Babylon Village Chamber of Commerce, and Babylon Public Library — will feature a host of free family-fun activities.
To help navigate the day, here’s a guide we created.
- The Winterfest is free and open to the public
- The day’s activities run from noon to 4 p.m.
- There will be a 24 x 60 ice skating rink
- Ice skating is free. Skates will be provided at no charge. You can also bring your own ice skates
- Hot cocoa, s’mores, mac and cheese, cookies, family photos will be available, all for free during the day
- The Argyle Falls Restoration Committee will be accepting donations for the park’s revitalization of its falls. The committee will also be selling commemorative items
- Recommended parking areas include the Argyle Gazebo and Marina lots, and at the following municipal lots: South Carll Avenue lot (across from the library), East Main Street lot (behind Bunger Surf Shop), James Street lot (behind Fitness Incentive)
- Municipal lot meters are not in effect on Sunday
Top: People ice skating (credit: Unsplash)