Tickets are on sale now for a virtual food experience in the Village of Lindenhurst.
The event, set for Sunday, May 17, features nine Lindenhurst businesses offering food or a beverage for the online crawl.
For $65, ticket buyers get the following from these establishments:
- Bakuto: Chicken mazemen ramen
- Hermanas Kitchen and Cocktails: Hearts of palm ceviche with plantain chips
- Restoration Kitchen and Cocktails: Buffalo chicken dip
- Pita Bowl: Spanakopita (spinach pie)
- Spasso’s Pizzera: Rice ball parmigiana
- Muni’s Coffee Joint: French macarons
- 27A Brewing Co.: 1 can of Duck Dive, a dry hopped pilsner
- W A Meadwerks: 1 can of Keeping it Lindy #2, a blueberry ginger mead
- Sandcity Brewing Co.: 1 can of Soup Du Jour, a city single hop IPA
- Flag Beverage Corp: 1 can of In the Machine, a collab by DUBCO and Ghost Brewing Co, a rye milk stout with caraway seed and lactose
These items will be for pick up only at Bakuto, located at 121 North Wellwood Avenue, between 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. or 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
There also will be live entertainment you can tune into by local musician Brian Ripps.
To learn more or to buy tickets click here.
Top: Handmade Pan-Fried Pork Belly Udon from Bakuto (credit: Facebook)