Without a doubt, the Babylon Village Chamber of Commerce‘s top fundraising event is its Chinese auction, which typically raises well over $10,000 a year.
Due to the pandemic, the 2020 outing had to be canceled; however, the show will still go on online.
The chamber recently launched a Facebook page to raffle off this year’s prizes.
Here are the rules, from the Babylon Village Chamber:
- Once a prize is posted, comment to reserve your spot. When we reply to confirm your spot, you must Venmo the payment asap to @positions-dancestudio. (The Chamber account is linked to this one)
- This is NOT a gambling site. These prizes are posted as raffles with a chance to win.
- If you enter a raffle, you are not guaranteed to win. There are no refunds if you do not win the prize.
- Once a prize “closes out” (all spots are filled), we will go LIVE in this group to select the winner.
- Winners can arrange for prize pickup with us via private message or to email@example.com.
- Prizes are non-refundable.
The first prizes up for grabs are two brand new children bike set, and a family photo session and printed canvas from Lasting Impressions Photography.
To see more and to join the group click here.